12.01.2008

Our First Thanksgiving


Well, our first Thanksgiving as a married couple! (i've been trying to post this since the 1st, but my pics wouldn't load!)

We had a wonderful week that started with the Bennetts returning to California! We were excited to make our way down to San Marcos for the night to welcome them home. Here are a few pics::



I had to get back to work on Tuesday, but I was already in vacation mode (as was the rest of the office), so I decided to take Wednesday off too! We had so much fun on the days I had off! We were reminded of all we have to be thankful for....first was spending a little time at my grandparents' house...
...then off to the campground with the Pavones and Bennetts...



All in all, we had an extremely busy few days, but they were awesome!

No comments: