4.19.2008

the craziness begins...



So to add to the craziness that is my life right now, my sister Celeste is due to have her second baby one month after the wedding! This is obviously a wonderful thing for our family, but the timing of it all is hilarious!! I feel like today is the day that it all gets crazy! My schedule has been pretty jam-packed for a while now, but starting today, I no longer have my Saturdays. Celeste's baby shower is today, my bridal shower is next weekend...then baby shower #2 the following week..and I have wedding related things all of the rest. It's a crazy season, but by the end of June, Alex and I will be married, and baby Sofia will be with us! I honestly don't know how my mom is keeping her sanity with one bride and one mama-to-be...she's going to have the biggest shiniest jewels on her crown in heaven!

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Ok...I had pretty crazy thoughts when your blog popped up with a pregnancy picture, Angelina...