6.01.2010

finally!!


I meant to post some pics of Micah's finished room before he arrived, however little man was 8 days early and some things just didn't happen! We finished his room just a few days before he arrived, and I'm so thankful we were able to get it all done! I know we would have been fine had we not made a room especially for him, however, I have found that we spend SO much time in his room. Between rocking him, changing him, pumping for him, and folding/sorting laundry for him, we spend a ton of time in there, and it might just be me, but having a room that is inviting makes it a lot nicer to be in there so much!

1 comment:

gina marie said...

It looks amazing in the pictures and it looks EVEN BETTER in person... plus I can say from personal experience that that chair is so comfortable=)
love you guys!