3.09.2010

our first baby shower

On Sunday, my amazing friends hosted Micah's first shower. I was SO excited for it, and I had an amazing time. I felt very loved and very spoiled. i don't know if it's fair for one girl to be surrounded by so many amazing women! Here are some pics of the fun ::

Here's the cute invite ::


The table set up....we had 5 different kinds of delicious salads...mmmm....



Megan (the same girl who made the cupcakes for our wedding) made the cutest cupcakes with animal cookies and leaves made of chocolate.
My mom and I ::
Lots of presents!


Micah will have shoes for every occasion...these are for when he's feeling preppy ::


The girls know that I'm not the biggest fan of games...especially baby shower games, so instead, they had craft time! People decorated blank bibs and onsies for Micah! They turned out so cute!



Now I just have to put away all of his loot!

No comments: