2.04.2010

let the crazy begin...


When people ask us (and by us, I mean my coworkers) when our busy season ends, we are never quite sure how to answer that...we move at a crazy pace and really, we have the month of January to recover and try to gear up for the ENTIRE year! It's a little nutty, but it's just the way we are. It's the culture of our church and they are all good things, it's just a bit crazy sometimes. We are heading into a couple months of being very busy and that will slow down just after Easter...oh, and I'll be about 8.5 months pregnant at Easter :) I've already requested my chair for Easter morning and I'm counting on God to provide leaders to help lead the way so I can use said chair!

In the next 2.5 months, we will have 1 spiritual parenting class, 3 parent orientations, 1 small nighter (movie night for preschoolers AND their parents) event, have multiple doctors appointments, start our preparing for baby class at the hospital, go to Big Bear for our family trip, go to the desert for a work retreat, go to San Diego for a conference, have three baby showers, coordinate and set up Easter at the fairgrounds...oh, and prepare to welcome our son into the world just one short month after all of the crazy ends! All I can do is laugh. I know it's crazy, but it's my life and I love it. I love what I have been entrusted with and I love the people I work with....and the best part is that I am one of 4 people on our team who is expecting, so we will all be going through the crazy together!

Oh, and did I mention that I'm incredibly thankful to have the most amazing and supportive husband in the world?! I couldn't do all of the above without him!!

1 comment:

gina marie said...

How funny that our calendars look EXACTLY the same!
=)
love you guys...