2.24.2009

Seeds Family Worship


A while back when I was babysitting, I heard a CD called, Seeds of Courage. I played the CD for the kids all the time. Whenever we were in the car or just playing in the house, we'd throw on some music, and this CD was in regular rotation. Just today, as Alex and I were reading in the one year Bible, I came across a verse that I had actually memorized thanks to listening to the CD with the kids. Some of the songs are cheesy sounding, but hey it's a kids worship CD, what do you expect!? Even with some of the musical cheesiness, I think it's a great way to introduce scripture memory to kids. As it turns out, there is an entire line of Seeds Family Worship albums that are devoted to, "planting the seeds of God's word in the hearts of families." There are five albums in the series :: Seeds of Courage, Seeds of Faith, Seeds of Praise, Seeds of Purpose and the Power of Encouragement. If you're interested, I would urge you to check them out!

No comments: