1.16.2009

wasting time...

I need to leave in about an hour. I have a funeral to attend, followed by a Family Ministry Experience tonight. Basically that means that when I leave I need to have everything ready for all day and night. So, maybe I should be getting ready?? Nope. I don't want to right now, so instead I'll procrastinate and tell you about our sweet find!
Meet Orange Guard. Alex and I have grown to love Orange Guard. Our ant problem that was driving us insane drove me to investigate what actually works at preventing them from returning. Now, I know that the walls are completely infested. It only makes sense since they come in from every tiny hole in the wall in each area of our house. I am coming to terms with that, I just don't want to see them. So, about a month ago, I found out about Orange Guard. The active ingredient is orange peel extract. It is safe for indoors, and so we thought we'd try it. Well, since we first sprayed, we keep finding dead ants around the areas we sprayed. The only thing we can come up with is that if they return to the spot we sprayed a month ago, they are still killed! Amazing! I highly recommend this product. It's supposedly safe in the kitchen, around pets and around kids which is great because most of our ant invaders like the kitchen!

I suppose I should go find something black to wear and something Picnic-y to wear later and get my butt in gear!

1 comment:

nicole aka gidget said...

good to know! I love that it's main ingredient is something non-toxic!